Opeth gold logo flag/poster

Lina

kickass elizabethan style
May 2, 2001
Maryland, U.S.
Visit site
There are a bunch of these being sold on eBay. I was already a sucker and bought one, but I'm just wondering if anyone knows the origins of this flag/poster. Are they legit, in terms of being produced with Opeth's knowledge, or is someone just making a buck? fyi, they're actually pretty nice.

Well, they are at headbangersdelight.com, and they claim their merchandice is officialy licensed, so I think they're legit. I bougth one and it should be here in a few days, so I hope they are at least.

Yeah, I saw that on headbangersdelight.com and wanted to buy it but didn't have the money at the time. I think I'll try to get one soon as they looked pretty cool...good quality and everything. Now, where to hang it? :D

Yes, I was aware of these Opeth golden flag items on ebay when I was checking stuff out!

Indeed, they are very cool and have a nice look of elegance to them...I was thinking of getting one a while back.

Maybe, I still will....

Crap, I can never remember the name of it. It was a distributor in England that also has Opeth shirts. Does anyone else know?

When I get home, loudsilence, I'll check my bookmarks.