Opeth hidden talents!!

Duvall

Ia!
Jun 13, 2001
Toronto
duvall.lanimal.net
I don't have my Opeth booklets with me (all my jewel cases are still in Halifax), so I was wondering..

What instruments do the Opeth boys play, aside from their primary credited instrument?

We know Anders plays (played? ;) piano..
Who did the piano on MAYH and BWP? What about all the keyboard bits on Morningrise?

Who writes those parts, and are they transcribed to keys from guitar?

Do any of them play something we'd never expect? (Is Mikael a Clarinet virtuoso, and we just don't know it??) Are any of them fantastic gymnasts or crack drivers? All we know about them is their band-lives. I'm interested in the gritty human details..

Dude, I don´t think there are any keyboard bits on Morningrise :confused:

Anders did the piano on Orchid. Steve Wilson did it on BWP. I think their producer did it on MAYH. That's about it for that. Oh, and if you thought that they had some scorching 3-egg skills, that was someone else too.

well i was chatting with the guys the other day and they have all decided to change on their new album. Mikael is providing vocals, but the 2 martins and Peter are using their brand new mixing decks. and fred durst is doing (yet another) guest rap on their new single "my bitch":D