Opeth in Greece!

TheMindzI

Denial serves me
Oct 17, 2001
Piraeus, Greece
This is my first thread since a looooooooong time ago..
I got an e-mail from Mikael, and they ARE coming (going) to Greece "soon". I don't know what this "soon" means, but it's great news anyway :) I just hope I'll be there to watch them for the 4th time :p

No clues.. opou kai na ginei tha ginei ths poutanaaaaaaaaasssssssssss!!! OEOEEE! :)
Elpizo na prolavo na katevo Ellada.. afou tous do edo stis 4/12 :p

hmm
to rodon den einai kai to kalytero meros...alla opeth na einai kai den pana paizoun kai sthn ethnikh odo!
epitelous!
23 E mono eisitirio?k***a!
@TheMindzI: behave re!

ok poios 8a perasei apo kypro na me parei sto dromo?
gamoto.. misw sas :(

hehe what you guys think about the UEFA game between Panatinaokis and Fenerbahce?

I hope you Greek guys will win , coz my fav. team is Galatasaray.. haha :D

What the f*** has soccer to do with opeth!
I don't give a s*** whoever wins 'cause they give political importance to a simple soccer match. anyone who cares about soccer in Greece SHOULD wake up nad see what's going and what games their playing over peoples' heads. Anw, I haven't been caring about soccer since the moment I decided to think :p. This thread is f***** up enough.
An advice: Devote yourselves to more beautiful and honest things in life. My syggestions: music, OPETH. You have much more to gain.
Thank you for your tolerance!

Thanx Siren :)

@TheMindzI: :p

Btw oi karagkiozhdes ths Larisas den exoun ferei akoma to Deliverance kai prepei na perimeno mexri pempth-paraskeyh na to akoyso.Argh!!!!!!
g*** thn eparxia.

Telika yparxei tpt epivevaiomeno gia to live ?