OPETH in new zealand

16 almost turning 17, im a small guy and couldnt pull off 18

I live in Christchurch, so couldnt get the parents along, and i dont have any family at all in Auckland

Ahh the mosh pit, jumping up and down i can just picture it now :headbang:

I just ordered mine! yay. I saw them in december in italy..my god they were awesome. the songs sound a million times better live, hard to imagine I know!

sure thing for drinkies... theres sure to be an after party at Hysteria on Krd.

absynthe said:
I just ordered mine! yay. I saw them in december in italy..my god they were awesome. the songs sound a million times better live, hard to imagine I know!

sure thing for drinkies... theres sure to be an after party at Hysteria on Krd.

Why can't Auckland get a decent metal bar. Hysteria = :yuk:

Keith! said:

K'Rd = :yuk:

I was thinking of the Viaduct... but smelly, sweaty, amped metalheads all in black probably won't be allowed into those type of bars.

And I'm not sure about an after-party. Something quieter methinks.

Maybe I'm just toooo metropolitan.

Keith! said:

How could you make a bar much better? the only thing hysteria need to do is play more decent metal. You don't want something to flashy for a metal bar. as long as have piss, couches and metal I would be happy.

OpethNZ said:
im not drinking before the concert thats for sure, i want it to be a lasting memory unlike other concerts ive gone to

Lol yeah you don't wanna miss this shit!

KiwiCam said:
Any Kiwi's want to meet up for a drink before and/or after the gig?

Fuck, I'd be keen if it wasn't for the fact I've gotta catch a plane back home at 8 on sunday fucking morning!! :(

The Baying Of The Leper said:
Fuck, I'd be keen if it wasn't for the fact I've gotta catch a plane back home at 8 on sunday fucking morning!! :(

Hey, I have church in the morning! (Seriously)
8am... means you need to be at Mangere at around 6am... Can't you at least risk a few hrs sleep?

BTW, I love "The Baying Of The Leper".... funny!

How about "Dirge For November Hope Leaves Patterns In The Ivy Harvest. Deliverance For Absent Friends In My Time Of Need". All makes sense doesn't it?

Remember tomorrow when hope leaves under the weeping moon into the frost of winter.

KiwiCam said:
8am... means you need to be at Mangere at around 6am...
BTW, I love "The Baying Of The Leper".... funny!

What?!? why 6am??..

haha cheers "Dirge For November Hope Leaves Patterns In The Ivy Harvest" hahaha that would be a bitch to try and type in if you didn't use auto-login - and I thought my name was bad enough!

Hmm I guess we can miss a few hours sleep, hell we'll be pumped after the concert ya gotta do something!