Opeth in NZ and my mum

breathingmetal

April Ethereal
Dec 20, 2004
New Zealand
Hey guys. Sorry if this has been brought up previously, haven't checked the ol' forum in weeks.

Who else's mum or dad is coming along to the Auckland show April 29? I'm 17, therefore need a legal guardian to accompany me. It took a while, but I finally convinced mum to go. Pretty awesome, what a great mum!

Also, any idea which band is opening?

Cheers in advance

Nah i think thats fucking cool dude, i wish like most mums would be willing to accompany their son/daughter to a place where they probably wont like it. I Think thats awesome. You owe your mum one amazing mothersday present!

breathingmetal said:
Hey guys. Sorry if this has been brought up previously, haven't checked the ol' forum in weeks.

Who else's mum or dad is coming along to the Auckland show April 29? I'm 17, therefore need a legal guardian to accompany me. It took a while, but I finally convinced mum to go. Pretty awesome, what a great mum!

Also, any idea which band is opening?

Cheers in advance

thats awesome dude, I will be at that show!
Crack up thread title btw :lol:

OpethNZ said:
sweet, maybe i can score with his mum
you have to wait for the band to finish first. both drummers too. and steven wilson might be at the show too. :lol:

all your countries are shit.

my mums coming to the melbourne gig. i'm 19, so she's not being my guardian, she's actually coming as a fan. she's getting quite nervous about the show now. i hope she doesn't cop some dickhead crowd surfer's boot in the head.