Opeth needs Merchandise

pyro_ostrich

I AM THE OSTRICH TAMER!!!
Aug 14, 2001
Ohio
Visit site
Opeth is an awesome band and one great way to speard them about is by wearing shirtd that say there name. who agrees with me? COLOR=red]Opeth is an awesome band and one great way to speard them about is by wearing shirtd that say there name. who agrees with me?[/COLOR] COLOR=red]Opeth is an awesome band and one great way to speard them about is by wearing shirtd that say there name. who agrees with me?[/COLOR] COLOR=red]Opeth is an awesome band and one great way to speard them about is by wearing shirtd that say there name. who agrees with me?[/COLOR]

Yeah! I'll say! But, to have merchandise...don't you need more record sales? I'd love to walk into a store and instead of seeing 10 different style Metallica shirts see a few Opeth T's.

I have got the Still Life shirt :) I always wear it and people think it says "Oprah" when they first see it, haha. I love making fun of people for their stupididy. I am hoping to get the shirt with the big logo on the fron, I love that one. I would get the Bwp one, but I don't want to walk around with a "tour" shirt having not seen the actual tour.... I'll get it anyway :D

I have the Still Life shirt, and the one with the big "Opeth" logo on the front. The picture on the back is somewhat blurry but that is ok because there is a big Opeth logo on the front :D

..what is it with merch companies and large sizes? (laughes) Girls or even Small Opeth t-s would be superb! (whinge whinge) I am definately block mounting my Blackwater Park poster! :)

I can't even wear the rare Opeth shirt I was boasting about a couple of weeks back.

I gained about 40lbs when I stopped smoking and the shirt is a "medium" at best, so Mrs B wears it instead. When I wear it it rides over my belly and makes me look like I have a 13-year-old's boobs..

I've got a BWP T-Shirt from their last show and a Still Life long sleeve and a hooded sweatshirt from online. But, they are HUGE on me. I saw this shirt at the concert on the wall, and it said "Baby" and I was like..."what the??" but it was a packed room, so it was like LOOK...BUY...MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY! The guy I was with said, "Well, you don't have a baby, so you're not getting one." I don't know how many drinks I had consumed already to actually think that Opeth would make a baby shirt...:loco: but I believe I actually thought that or didn't have the OOMPF left in me to say "Hold up. That can't be an actual baby shirt that says Opeth, dude." I did already own a few Baby Doll brand shirts though...and it just didn't click. I think it might have been after I met the guys. :eek: I must have been in a silent ecstatic awe-state of mind. <shrugs>

Now, THAT would have been an awesome shirt to buy. Small black tank with Opeth on the front. Fuck...missed out on that one didn't I? There needs to be a website with all and only Opeth gear. :D

Lynn

Opet...I know what you mean about the look, buy, what are you still standing there for? action! :lol: I could not believe it when I saw small Bungle t-shirts for sale at the Melbourne show! (only thing was the hot pink colour) argh ha ha blah
(On that note...FANTOMAS SUNDAY NIGHT! :) )

I've actually been trying to get hold of a Morningrise shirt for ages now, :(

Does anyone know of where I can get one, I've tried eBay, but I'm always dubious about sending a lot of money abroad because it never shows up on the UK version.