Opeth`s Supports on 2009 Tour - Your Propositions.

An Opeth / My Dying Bride double bill would surely fill my pants in no time.

As for support bands, how about Metallica.

Everything you said made sense until the High on Fire remark. They aren't even on the same label because HOF is on Relapse Records.

"KOCH Records announces the addition of critically-acclaimed heavy trio HIGH ON FIRE to its roster. The band just completed a run of West Coast dates and now will focus on writing the new CD that will be released in Summer 2009."

you were both wrong :)

"KOCH Records announces the addition of critically-acclaimed heavy trio HIGH ON FIRE to its roster. The band just completed a run of West Coast dates and now will focus on writing the new CD that will be released in Summer 2009."

you were both wrong :)
Now they are, but when they were on tour with Opeth Relapse had them.

Some good choices here my friends, my votes go to:
Porcupine Tree (first and foremost), i saw them open up for Opeth during the Damnation tour and
from then on i was hooked. I'd love to see them again
2nd Choice: Katatonia
then
Enslaved
Agalloch
In Mourning
Draconian

i loved the line up for the metal hammer defenders of the faith tour. Opeth, Arch Enemy, DevilDriver and 3 Inches of blood. I am a huge fan of all those bands and they are so diverse that it would have been a great night for a lot of different corners of the metal community. i personally would have enjoyed every minute :) Unfortunately I had exams at the time so i couldn't attend. sucks eh. Lamb of God with Dimmu and unearth in febraury though :p

Actually, get Dream Theater there. And let them play a full-lenght gig. :headbang:

Best choice!

In fact a better thing would be they would be playing singing for each other's songs. (Mikael would sound so nice on a Dream Theater song, for me their only weakness is their singer..)

Best choice!

In fact a better thing would be they would be playing singing for each other's songs. (Mikael would sound so nice on a Dream Theater song, for me their only weakness is their singer..)

Or they could for like 4 hours play together playing eachothers songs.

And some Bloodbath and Liquid tension Experiment. :headbang:

Agalloch, Daylight Dies, Swallow the Sun, Riverside, PT, Katatonia and even seeing Three again open for them would be awsome. Just as long if they do come to Toronto, if they have Deathmarch open I MIGHT have to kill someone