Opeth`s Supports on 2009 Tour - Your Propositions.

They would be tired.. even if the music is damn fucking great, they're still humans.

EDIT : I was imagining Mikael with no more voice near the end of such a show.. haha would be so funny.

I'm pretty sure Mike could pull it off. Considering how flawless his vocals are, it's pretty obvious he has perfect technique.

No really.. he already missed voice in a show (or was sick?), and it was evident. Now show me your genital, your genital WUT?!

Anyway, after 12 hours of growlings, anyone would lose his voice for a long time.

EDIT : I did some calculations and... Opeth couldn't make a 12h show with only their song... In fact, all their songs combined together (excluding covers, demos, repeated tracks, and side-projects) gives 9 hours 38 minutes and 15 seconds (approx). Let's say 10 hours.

Why not make a day-long festival out of it?

Katatonia would open the event considering they're a bit on the mellow side. Then Agalloch would play next, followed by Swallow the Sun who will end right as the crowd is moving from buzzed and on towards drunk. Then Amon Amarth would stir up a drunken flurry, with Johan Hegg sporting his Bloodbath shirt, thus bringing it out of retirement. Next Wintersun would take the stage and play numerous songs off of the upcoming album! Next Bloodbath would take the stage, followed by Morbid Angel. And finally to close the night up Opeth would play a two hour long set that included April Ethereal, Godhead's Lament, When, Master's Apprentices, and more.

I can dream...