Opeth Song Survivor - Round 3 - My Arms Your Hearse (Vote for the WORST song)

Vote for the song you like the LEAST!

• April Ethereal

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • When

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • The Amen Corner

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Demon of the Fall

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Credence

Votes: 7 9.9%
    Votes: 18 25.4%
  • Epilogue

Votes: 28 39.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2002
Prologue was demolished in the first round, and Madrigal was comfortably knocked out in the second round. 72 hours to decide who's next.

I even like Karma and Epilogue more than When...
crap.gif

I am AMAZED that ANYONE could vote Karma the worst song, but 5 people?!?!! Karma may be one of the top three songs Opeth has ever recorder.
I guess the Karma bashing is understandable with all the Damnation lovers on this board.
What is this world coming to??

(mildly sarcastic but utterly confused) :)

dolphz said:
I am AMAZED that ANYONE could vote Karma the worst song, but 5 people?!?!! Karma may be one of the top three songs Opeth has ever recorder.
I guess the Karma bashing is understandable with all the Damnation lovers on this board.
What is this world coming to??

(mildly sarcastic but utterly confused) :)

Worst song on album. Easily.

Please don't say you voted for The Amen Corner. If you did, you shall die. A horrible, horrible death. Again and again. AND AGAIN.

Karma is possibly my least favourite Opeth song. I don't dislike it, but I almost always skip it.

The Amen Corner pwn$ j00 @\\!!!

What an excellent song!

I'll have to be honest, I don't like Karma over When. but I still like Epilogue over When. :D I can't help not liking that song, it just doesn't get to me. OTher than the beginning and when Mikael screams "And I cried!" That's pretty powerful.

Other than that, I want to know why people think it's such a good song. =/

illbeleavinnow said:

What an excellent song!

I'll have to be honest, I don't like Karma over When. but I still like Epilogue over When. :D I can't help not liking that song, it just doesn't get to me. OTher than the beginning and when Mikael screams "And I cried!" That's pretty powerful.

Forgiven. :p

illbeleavinnow said:

What an excellent song!

What about 'This day....wept on my shoulders....'?!THAT SECTION IS AMAZING! And the first riff! It's got such a great intro! IT'S SUCH A GREAT SONG! :cry:

Listen to it again! Take it in!

Guardian of Darkness said:
What about 'This day....wept on my shoulders....'?!THAT SECTION IS AMAZING! And the first riff! It's got such a great intro! IT'S SUCH A GREAT SONG! :cry:

Listen to it again! Take it in!

*takes it in*

Status
Not open for further replies.