Opeth Song Survivor - Round 3 - My Arms Your Hearse (Vote for the WORST song)

Vote for the song you like the LEAST!

• April Ethereal

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • When

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • The Amen Corner

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Demon of the Fall

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Credence

Votes: 7 9.9%
    Votes: 18 25.4%
  • Epilogue

Votes: 28 39.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
jinks said:
I cant vote for a song off this album.. No such thing as a worst song on this album.. Its an album as a WHOLE :(

Excellent point Jinks, couldn't agree more! Not only is this the best album of Opeth's career, it's also one of the very best ever in metal.

dolphz said:
Not to sound like an asshole or anything, but anyone who doen't get Karma (or even worse, skips it) just doesn't get MAYH. Which is a crying shame.

I totally agree!

dolphz said:
Not to sound like an asshole or anything, but anyone who doen't get Karma (or even worse, skips it) just doesn't get MAYH. Which is a crying shame.

MAYH is my favourite album, ever. I've listened to it hundreds of times. I don't think Karma is a bad song, it's just made to look bad by the other amazing songs on the album, and I am growing tired of it more quickly than the others. It had to get my vote. :/

kthx.

dolphz said:

Tsk, not true. It's the worst song, but it still absolutely completely and utterly owns.

Imagine what the rest of the MAYH rounds will be like?

I can't believe what you people are voting for! Negative rep for you all! j/k ;)

The only "bad" Opeth song is one that doesn't stir your emotions or that is bland (which is rare indeed). And Credence DEFINITELY stirs you up, it's such a sorrowful song!

Demon of the Fall
April Ethereal
Credence
The AMen Corner
When
Prologue (not really a song now is it? :))

There.

Status
Not open for further replies.