Opeth Song Survivor - Round 7 - My Arms Your Hearse (Vote for the WORST song!)

Which song do you like the least?

• April Ethereal

Votes: 33 34.0%
  • When

Votes: 33 34.0%
  • Demon of the Fall

Votes: 31 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
illbeleavinnow said:
Dammit, GoD's got a point... unless... :heh:

I retract my vote. MAYH sucks. SUCKS. Everything about it is awful! Plain awful. YOu all suck for even voting for such a stupid album.

:lol:

STOP FUCKING VOTING FOR WHEN, YOU FUCKTARD IDIOTS, EVEN THOUGH THESE THREE SONGS ARE POSSIBLY THE BEST 3 OPETH SONGS, IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN FUCKING VOTE FOR WHEN, YOU WANKFACE, JUST DIE, I SAID DIE WANK cunts.

Nope, sorry. Example: Someone could vote When, but claim to have voted for AE and then ask for it to be changed to vote When. Then When would get two votes. Never know how far someone will go to save their song. o_O
Not that I don't trust you personally, I just don't want to start a vote-altering tactical war.

Guardian of Darkness said:
When is my favourite song. By any band. Ever. I hate you all.

Yes. And you guys all suck. FUCKING DIE I HATE YOU ALL HOW COULD YOU VOTE WHEN???? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU NOOBS DO YOU HAVE A DILDO STUCK UP YOUR FUCKING ASS??!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR DIEIDIEIDIEIUDSO:Ija;slkfj DSUf)PUSF )_@#&()%& @#$(TUOPIDS LF:IDSUF) U)*@#&%)*&@$#&%)*W% $#TYOU ALL SUCK!!!!!!!! :yell::yell::yell::yell:

Reactions: [KOTNO]Narrot
I can't, I'm a lovely honest person with a conscience. However, I urge those who voted for When to LISTEN TO IT AGAIN BECAUSE IT IS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING WONDERFUL. And funnily enough, the outro (most people's favourite bit) is my least favourite part of the song (although I still adore it omg :LOVEHEART: )