Opeth Song Survivor - Round 7 - My Arms Your Hearse (Vote for the WORST song!)

Which song do you like the least?

• April Ethereal

Votes: 33 34.0%
  • When

Votes: 33 34.0%
  • Demon of the Fall

Votes: 31 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because 3 more people voting for April is easier. I want it to be When and April in the finals though.

ONE MORE HOUR YOU COCK SUCKING MOTHER FUCKJGIJVIJFFAOGJRIJWOFIOJEWIOUFJEOFUCKERSJ

DANMNYOUALLERJFOIWJEFIOJEIFUCKESUFKSUFCKS
FUCKS
FUCKS

EUIFHWUFJWOIFGJOIWEFOWEFJWEJFIEJFJIDAMN

YOU ALL

suck

*done* :cry:

AAHHH 2 MORE VOTES PLEASE PLEASE HURRY UP PLEASE NOW I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF TWO PEOPLE VOTE FOR APRIL PLLZZZLZLZLLZLZPL!!!!!!!!!! !!:cry:

Wait.

I just noticed that said PM. This poll has 12 more hours left on it.

I'm going to die before then, my body cannot handle the suspense. :erk:

GoD is gonna kill you for doing that. :lol:

Of course, I'm gonna kill you first, because you didn't vote April Ethereal, even if you meant too. :cry:

I still don't see any difference. It's still 32 - 33- 29. Shouldn't it be 33 - 33 - 28, with Cakes vote changed? :err:

Uh.

Anyway, to answer iwasteoxygen's question, Pancakes fucked up his vote, so April actually has 34, so April is out.

However, in the event of a tie, there is a 24-hour tiebreaker to decide things.

Guardian of Darkness said:
Uh.

Anyway, to answer iwasteoxygen's question, Pancakes fucked up his vote, so April actually has 34, so April is out.

However, in the event of a tie, there is a 24-hour tiebreaker to decide things.

ok thanks for clearing that up.....

fucking when :bah: overrated

I seriously cannot understand what all the fuss is about these polls. Just, who cares anyway? I mean, look at these 3 songs. It can even be said that they are eqauls. I mean, one or two votes setting them apart doesn't mean shit. And, who cares if someone thinks one song is overated and the others are not, or vice versa? Ehhh....whatever.

Now, if there was a poll that included all OPETH fans on a world basis-kinda thing, then, well...you can feel the suspense, etc.