Opeth Tour 2005

RjBeals said:
Excellent - Fagen/Becker are incredible.. but I don't think most Steely Dan fans would be into Opeth.

However, I am just now getting into Dark Tranquillity. The new album "Character" is really good. I've heard good things about them, but just now started listening. It's probably one of the best CD's i've heard in a long long time.

Opeth / Dark Tranquillity - EXCELLENT TOUR.

Yeah me too, 'Insanitys Crescendo' is my favourite song. RJ whats so good about 'Character' I dunno whether to buy it or not

Tool.................tool................tool.................tool.............. or maybe agalloch

Tool..............................tool.........................tool..........................tool

BurningSky said:
Tool.................tool................tool.................tool.............. or maybe agalloch

Tool..............................tool.........................tool..........................tool

No...............no........................no......................no......................or maybe no

No...............................no.............................no.........................no

agalloch, katatonia, isis, borknagar, or mastodon would all be awesome....i love tool but i wouldn't want the 'peth to tour with them b/c it would be as an opener, and i want to see them play a full headlining set

in any case they'd damn well better come to portland, although i'd go as far as necessary to see them

Jinn said:
No...............no........................no......................no......................or maybe no

No...............................no.............................no.........................no

Tool are better than you can know.

I'd recommend you check out the upcoming Morbid angel show Brian...they're with dave vincent. Yes, he may be a permanent member and they could tour again...but people age you know?

BurningSky said:

Yes please, and bring them down to Australia as well.

Dreadful said:
I'd recommend you check out the upcoming Morbid angel show Brian...they're with dave vincent. Yes, he may be a permanent member and they could tour again...but people age you know?

yep. i've seen MA (in 01), but..hmm i may go. although i really don't wanna see soulfly, so hopefully MA opens, so i can leave (i dont like arriving late at shows..in case something happens). it'll be cool to see them play only vincent era stuff. i heard they're not playing any shit from tucker cds. altars of fucking madness.

side note: i bought my King Diamond ticket for April 18, or so, in Philadelphia. anyone else attending that show?

Jinn said:
I like Tool just as much as the next, but like previously stated, Tool would be the headliner, which I don't want. I'd rather Opeth headline.

Yeah, i would love a co-headlining situation... but i guess in the real world that can't happen. I don't expect them to tour with tool ever, though, so I might as well dream.

Maynards ego is to big to let a band co headline with tool. Tool fans are fuck asses anyway they booed Meshuggah at some concerts, so I doubt Opeth would go down well.

PS Im wearing a tool shirt right now so dont give me shit about not liking them.