Opeth Tour 2005

I also vote for Anathema

(Tool)I think the mystery and fanatical people around them have made them laughable, they are good but not fucking gods.

EDIT: My first post made it sound like Anthema were laughable, which they are far from.

A fine day to exit :OMG:

There has been as serious outburst of obsessive/billigerent Tool fans in past 5 years and it's getting pretty over the top.

"U Dun UndaStaNd T00l, Day R Da MoSt InTaLeCtooLaL BaNd EvuR, WaCh Da ShoW on MeScALiN, DAKnee CaRrIe 4 LyFe!!1111!!1!1!"

Yeah, its a shame maynard is such a dumbass and probably wouldn't want to tour with them. I haven't seen tool live yet, so i dont know how the fans are at the show, but i've seen some ridiculous tool fans outside of concerts. Nevertheless, if i was able to view Opeth and Tool in the same sitting, i would probably die a happy man.

Opeth touring with My Dying Bride, Borknagar and/or Katatonia would be great... actually, it would be fucking awesome!

But... being Opeth a huge band nowadays, they should support some great smaller bands as Agalloch, Novembers Doom or the South American Requiem Aeternam...

This last band... I read was the former band of Martins Mendez and Lopez when they all were in Uruguay. It would be fun to see a whole South American crew on stage! ja!

deliverance said:
i just heard orphaned land for the first time today. i've seen the name mentioned a lot lately on here, so i was curious. i dl'ed Mabool, and was very pleased. good stuff.

I just bought that album it is pretty fucking good, the bonus cd is cool too

Dreadful said:
I'd recommend you check out the upcoming Morbid angel show Brian...they're with dave vincent. Yes, he may be a permanent member and they could tour again...but people age you know?

update: i bought my ticket today. it was $37, after the gay charges, but..MA should be excellent.

Just wondering why only one person mentioned DISILLUSION for the support slot for Opeth
Seems that Disillusion isnt that well-known here. So every opeth fan should check out their amazing debut "Back to Times of Splendor"!:worship:
Check their HP www.disillusion.de
Thats a command