Opeth US Tour in JAN/FEB...

Triste said:
And MAIDENEER,

I've confronted you about this before but: What the fuck? Why are you leaking shit all the time? When the band and the label want people to know about what's going on with them, they'll tell us what's up. Are you just looking for attention and trying to seem cool because you work for Koch?

(Sorry, not trying to be the board police (even though it's sorely needed) but christ!)
I've leaked nothing. Stop being such a blind cry baby. I simply say I work here to establish credibility, otherwise, I'll have people saying 'How the fuck do you know this?'.

Instead of being thankful for small bits of info, you go on a whining tyrade about who releases info. I'm only trying to provide useful info for everyone, and it's hardly leaking.

Did you see me post links to MP3'S when I got the promo for Deliverance & Damnation, months ahead of everyone else? THAT would be leaking. Not telling you of a tour, of which the date I mentioned is already on TicketMaster. I don't have tour dates yet either, JUST LIKE YOU.

SO, LIGHTEN THE FUCK UP.

Reactions: Lina
Nevermore has planned a headlining tour or so has been said...so id rather see Nevermore doing that...but I wanna see Opeth too..so ill try to catch both tours! :)

Maharet said:
Nevermore has planned a headlining tour or so has been said...so id rather see Nevermore doing that...but I wanna see Opeth too..so ill try to catch both tours! :)
Yea, I rather see Nevermore do a headling tour of their own too..but I've never seen Opeth live..so I would love to see them both headling. More music is better. :cool:

Moonspell? :rolleyes: I've never been into them, and I've heard they're horrible live...as long as I get Opeth and they make good on their promise to do some of those rarely performed songs, I should be satisfied. A Nevermore headlining tour would be awesome.

Anthony3 said:
I want KATATONIA KATATONIA KATATONIA KATATONIA KATATONIA KATATONIA KATATONIA KATATONIA KATATONIA KATATONIA KATATONIA KATATONIA KATATONIA KATATONIA KATATONIA KATATONIA KATATONIA KATATONIA KATATONIA KATATONIA KATATONIA KATATONIA KATATONIA KATATONIA KATATONIA KATATONIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope to god its KATATONIA as main support on this tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What he said

Demonspell said:
Moonspell? :rolleyes: I've never been into them, and I've heard they're horrible live...as long as I get Opeth and they make good on their promise to do some of those rarely performed songs, I should be satisfied. A Nevermore headlining tour would be awesome.
I saw Moonspell a couple of weeks ago...they're not horrible live I thought they put on a good show, especially from the reaction they were getting from the crowd (as from what I could see an abundance of overly eyelined vinyled high school kids) who were just kind of "uh huh where's cradle". I was impressed, maybe when they come around I can get that shirt of theirs I've been lookin for...oooh.... anyway, I would never have guessed Moonspell and Opeth would be touring together, I would like to see Nevermore and Opeth but if Nevermore has their own tour that would be even better. Looking forward to the tour....

I have the same problem that you have Maideneer. I also work in the music business and when I heard the new Maiden album a month before it came out I thought I was being nice by giving my first impressions. Instead I got called a Liar and worse by ignorant fans.

Chill Triste, it's just music.

The Colonel said:
I heard from a pretty reliable source that it's going to be Opeth/Children Of Bodom/Moonspell. I don't know how true this is, but it would surely kick ass!
Man I don't know where you got that info from but that would be so fucking awesome!

charnee said:
yes, Florida would be nice. :)

House of Blues, Orlando, 2/12/04...

If the normal routing is followed, I'd guess there will be a show in Ft. Lauderdale and one in Tampa. Here's hoping that Tampa gets a show on Friday the 13th!

justHerb said:
Damn, I was really hoping Nevermore stayed on the tour. You think they'll play Irving Plaza again?

just saw them in brooklyn playing with dimmu, CoB, and hypocrisy

it was fucking awsome, nevermore rocks

OPETH LAMENTATIONS OVER AMERICA TOUR 2004

January
20th Edmonton Reds
21st Calgary MacEwan Hall
23rd Vancouver Commodore Ballroom
24th Seattle Graceland
25th Portland Roseland
27th Los Angeles House of Blues
28th Phoenix Marquee Theatre
29th San Diego Canes Bar & Grill