Opeth's instrumentals?

Prowler121

CingKrimzon
Jul 4, 2003
www.elephant-talk.com
Hi, I just downloaded a ton of Opeth(will buy Orchid, BWP and Damnation) . I was hoping someone could list their instrumentals for me as I really like Opeth best when there is no singing or growling.

Epilogue is the best Opeth instrumental. I think that's the only one that isn't acoustic.

TakinTheMusicBack said:
WHy don't you go and BUY the fucking songs instead if you already know you like them? Fucking hell, if anyone deserves record sales it's Opeth.
good call dude, i must admit i currently have a burned copy of morningrise, but only because my friend got the last one at the record store. i feel so dirty owning it though, but it's only until i can pick up my own real copy of it. opeth definately deserves the $.

WHy don't you go and BUY the fucking songs instead if you already know you like them? Fucking hell, if anyone deserves record sales it's Opeth.

Well said

I'm performing Epilogue with a few of my friends near the end of the year :). I've learned the whole song on guitar (lead, backing chords, organ chords, bass.. not the drums though, haha).

Anyway:

Benighted
Ending Credits
Epilogue
For Absent Friends
Madrigal
Patterns in the Ivy
Prologue
Requiem
Silhouette

That should be all of the Opeth instrumentals in existence, haha.

If you don't like the growling, get these songs. They have only singing or very minimal growling or are just beautiful songs. I know you don't likem the singing either but just try them.

To Bid You Farewell <----- get this NOW
Credence
Benighted
Harvest
A Fair Judgment
All of Damnation, although I think the album isn't that great. Get it nonetheless it's pretty good.

All the instrumentals have been listed, but here are the only ones worth listening to:

Epilogue
Silhoutte
Requiem
Patterns in the Ivy
Ending Credits

The rest are pretty crappy.