Opeth's Setlist from Seattle Last Night

Dark One

The Tainted Dogma
Feb 5, 2002
Southwest Florida
www.ultimatemetal.com
Martin Lopez was finally able to join the rest of the band, and hence the real tour has begun. I know Demonspell's seen it, but just in case anyone else has not and was interested, here it is (in order):

Master's Apprentices
The Drapery Falls
The Moor
Windowpane
In My Time Of Need
April Ethereal
Deliverance
Blackwater Park

Encore:

Demon Of The Fall

Man, I hope they're able to squeeze Nectar in by the time they get to Philly and New York, but I won't complain at all because that setlist just kicks all sorts of major league ass. :worship:

Look everyone!

DSC02467.JPG

You might already be getting one. I placed an order at The End for the Agalloch shirt (Mantle Logo etc - you know the one). Anyway, after the confirmation e-mail, I got another e-mail saying that they had sold out of all of those shirts so they were going to send me this one instead. So I said, ok.

Black Winter Day said:
- 1, maybe 2 nights at a motel
2 nights at motel -- $100
Bottle of cheap vodka so you can fall asleep on the pavement instead -- $10

(Approximative prices, I don't know what shit costs. Anyway the choice should be obvious. :D )

Dark One said:
Martin Lopez was finally able to join the rest of the band, and hence the real tour has begun. I know Demonspell's seen it, but just in case anyone else has not and was interested, here it is (in order):

Master's Apprentices
The Drapery Falls
The Moor
Windowpane
In My Time Of Need
April Ethereal
Deliverance
Blackwater Park

Encore:

Demon Of The Fall

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :worship: :worship: :worship: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

I have a feeling next week is going to rule. :D

I got randomized once, it kinda tickled.

I haven't decided if I'm going to the Opeth show this weekend, I think my girlfriend wants to see them again, but she probably works anyhow.