Order your Metal Cupcakes for this years ProgPower USA

We've had a few orders already. Last year we received an unexpectedly huge amount of orders, and this year we're hoping to beat that! But we're only delivering on 2 days, rather than 4 like last year.
Get your order in early to secure your preferred delivery day!

Oh helllz yeah..doing this again
Questions
1.is it possible to order just the chocolate buttercream icing sans the actual cake
2.Ok..serious..I'm staying at the Meila again..are you going to be delivering there
3.Did you ever come up with a gluten free cubcake yet,would love to get some for a friend of mine
I am hanging with on sunday

Oh helllz yeah..doing this again
Questions
1.is it possible to order just the chocolate buttercream icing sans the actual cake
2.Ok..serious..I'm staying at the Meila again..are you going to be delivering there
3.Did you ever come up with a gluten free cubcake yet,would love to get some for a friend of mine
I am hanging with on sunday

Haha ok
1. Sure! If you really wanted it
2. Yes! Sorry we did forget to put that on the poster again :(
3. Yes but only for the chocolate cupcakes :)

Leaving out my rediculous 1st request(I mean really,does anybody really want to see me wandering around the venue after downing an entire container of chocolate buttercream frosting....the great cornholio would have nlthing on me

Love answers number 2 and 3

Looks like I'm getting 2 doezen this year,the gluten free going to my friend on Sunday ;)

I saw a picture of your Truly Great Cupcakes on your facebook page. But what do the Truly Metal Cupcakes look like? Spikes? Chainmaille? etc...

8-7-20132-05-48PM.jpg~original

I'm guessing the hotel wouldn't allow it, but couldn't you bring some by the Artmore courtyard kinda General Delivery-like and sell 'em ad-hoc? :D

We'd most likely be removed from the premises if we tried something like that, unfortunately.
Also, the only time it would make sense to do that would be at the courtyard party, and since we're attending the festival ourselves, the cupcakes would be shut in a car all day. And nobody liked melted cupcakes ;)

Hey ProgPower!! The festival is NEXT WEEK!
So if you want cupcakes you should really get your order in ASAP so you're not the only one without delicious treats ;)
You can call or email us, or even text if you like!
(917) 226-9581
trulygreatcupcakes@mail.com

Remember, it's FREE delivery right to your hotel door! And we will not have any cupcakes to sell at the actual festival, so you must preorder!

a4ytypyv.jpg

(a customers photo from last year)