METAL cupcakes - delivered to your hotel!

You should totally name the flavors/combinations after the bands performing at the festival, by the way. That would make everything so much more epic... :lol:

Best post in the thread.

I am waiting for TGC to get a brick & mortar location... Suwanee is becoming the Cupcake Center of the Universe.

And yes, these prices are below market price, not to mention the oomph factor of delivery. You go, British Metal Cupcake lady!

I am so getting 2 dozen.. I live in the land of overpriced cupcakes that are lame (hello Georgetown Cupcakes - seriously, they are not all that) so those prices to me are like buy 6 get 18 free...

And thank you ever oh so much for the Red Velvet addition... Between those and the lemon flavored I'll be on a sugar high the entire time :loco:

Hmmm... it's about $2.08 per cupcake if you get 12, and $1.67 if you get 24. So, not cheap, but priced comparably with a lot of specialty baked goods, plus it's delivered to you.

Hmm...I guess if I can get someone to chip in with my group...
Let's see,Virtual Scott,he won't touch one.
Tara Babcock...she's not into pastries
her friend Jovan,nope,bigger health and fitness addict than me

Looks like I would be stick with them all

At least I could get a chocolate buttercream(I hope) frosting on yellow cake

I am planning on bringing at least a dozen to the courtyard one evening. I will be a nice pregger and share. ;)

Hmm...I guess if I can get someone to chip in with my group...
Let's see,Virtual Scott,he won't touch one.
Tara Babcock...she's not into pastries
her friend Jovan,nope,bigger health and fitness addict than me

Looks like I would be stick with them all

At least I could get a chocolate buttercream(I hope) frosting on yellow cake

We can do chocolate buttercream frosting on yellow cake!

And being stuck with a dozen cupcakes is not the worst thing in the world (if we do say so ourselves ;) )

I think everyone who orders the cupcakes should get photos of themselves and their roomies with them. They would be awesome shots for next year's poster. Metal Cupcakes Rule!!

Pardon me, but WTH is a "Nana pie"??

$25 is pretty comparable with other local bakeries, and the fact that they're delivered in Midtown's horrible traffic is definitely awesome. :)

~Jen

Chris-to-English translation: It's a gourmet pizza, intended for one person.

I'm not sure why Chris is comparing gourmet pizza to specialty cupcakes. If it's in terms of value, then I can guarantee that this cupcake deal contains more actual food than the aforementioned "pie and whatever to drink". As cupcake specialty bakeries go, this is a very good value. I would be tempted myself, except that I don't really have anyone to share them with, and I'm trying to reduce my intake of sweets anyway.

We can do chocolate buttercream frosting on yellow cake!

And being stuck with a dozen cupcakes is not the worst thing in the world (if we do say so ourselves ;) )

How bout just the chocolate buttercream frosting without the cake?:loco:
(J/K,but I have in a lifetimepast just eat duncan hines chocolate buttercream frosting straight of of the can with a spoon)

Actually a serious question...
Would you have any gluten free cupcakes?I am shooting with a model on Sunday that is gluten intolerant and would love to share some of them with her...

How bout just the chocolate buttercream frosting without the cake?:loco:
(J/K,but I have in a lifetimepast just eat duncan hines chocolate buttercream frosting straight of of the can with a spoon)

Actually a serious question...
Would you have any gluten free cupcakes?I am shooting with a model on Sunday that is gluten intolerant and would love to share some of them with her...

Sorry, we don't have a gluten free recipe as of yet, but hope to get working on one soon.

We can eat frosting by the spoonful too!! (just not the canned stuff ;))

Having ordered the delicious treats twice in the recent past, I have to admit that these are very tasty and well worth it. Your taste buds will not regret it. Your waistline may disagree, however. But it is ProgPower, afterall!