Order your Metal Cupcakes for this years ProgPower USA

Do you have a storefront in Suwanee? I'd like to try some but I'm not up for buying a whole dozen. Generally I go to cupcake places, get the few that interest me, and judge from there. (I am *very* picky with my cupcakes as a baker myself)

Do you have a storefront in Suwanee? I'd like to try some but I'm not up for buying a whole dozen. Generally I go to cupcake places, get the few that interest me, and judge from there. (I am *very* picky with my cupcakes as a baker myself)

Unfortunately we do not have a physical location as of yet, we are a delivery only service.
We have received many great reviews (in fact, no bad ones at all), which I had compiled into a list which you can find here: https://www.facebook.com/notes/trul...tomers-say-about-our-cupcakes/271634296287722

in case you were interested in what others think of our cupcakes, and you may wish to take the risk anyway :)

Trust me....This is my one cupcake indulgence for the year
well worth it