METAL cupcakes - delivered to your hotel!

Yeah! We'll buy 5 for $25 and take 19 for FREE! Would you deliver red velvet and the other flavors to the restaurant vendor area on Friday morning? Would love to eat half and share them with our other friends!

It would be an ABSOLUTE honor to serve "THE BEST" to our guests (and my belly), made EXCLUSIVELY by the queen ;)

Yeah! We'll buy 5 for $25 and take 19 for FREE! Would you deliver red velvet and the other flavors to the restaurant vendor area on Friday morning? Would love to eat half and share them with our other friends!

It would be an ABSOLUTE honor to serve "THE BEST" to our guests (and my belly), made EXCLUSIVELY by the queen ;)

We can deliver to the vendor room no problem! Is there a set amount of flavors you would like or just a bit of everything?

Thank you to everyone who made orders with us for ProgPower weekend! We are no longer accepting any orders as we now have to get ready for a long week/weekend of baking!
We hope you all enjoy your weekend, and especially your cupcakes!

Just got mine,yes,they are truly great,the chocolate buttercream frosting is possibly the best I've had in a long time(which means I can do only 2 cupcakes per eating as how sweet these are,lol)
washing down with some coke zero(awaits Virtual Scott's chastizing because in his mind you can't drink sweet and eat sweet)

Followup: these were awesome.

More: I feel a bit guilty now about having one in the courtyard Saturday night without paying for it, despite the fact they were being given away. $2 per!

Sidebar: Alan A. from Primordial was in the immediate vicinity of these wondrous baked treasures while they were available in the courtyard. There had BETTER be photographic evidence of this. Just sayin'.

Footnote: did I mention these were awesome? :headbang:

More: I feel a bit guilty now about having one in the courtyard Saturday night without paying for it, despite the fact they were being given away. $2 per!

I would not have offered them to everyone if I didn't want to. I bought a lot of them, and the Grey Goose, specifically to share with everyone. Don't feel bad. :)

Sidebar: Alan A. from Primordial was in the immediate vicinity of these wondrous baked treasures while they were available in the courtyard. There had BETTER be photographic evidence of this. Just sayin'.

Out of a kind of respect for Alan, I'm not posting it publically. I wouldn't want to hurt his evil reputation. :lol: - but yes, one of my goals for the weekend was to get a picture of alan with one of these cupcakes. It took a LOT of convincing, but I got one! Maybe Stephen got a shot. I know he was there with his camera.

The cupcakes were AWESOME! Outside of Glenn, Jen, and the crew, y'all were clearly the hardest working people at ProgPower! Hope you will be back next year!

Yeah, those cupcakes were freaking awesome. I'm hoping nailz turned enough people on to them to really drum up business for them next year.

I did not get a chance to order any this year, but did get to "sample" one in the courtyard. Holy crap, was it good! Will have to consider getting some for next year (and any left over that I could not eat will be shared with the courtyard).

The cupcakes were AWESOME! Outside of Glenn, Jen, and the crew, y'all were clearly the hardest working people at ProgPower! Hope you will be back next year!

I have to second that.... it was a lot of work! We baked the cupcakes fresh each day, frosted them, decorated them (with our handmade chocolate decorations), boxed them up, delivered them, and then attended ProgPower ourselves!! There was no time to sleep all weekend :headbang:

We'd love to do it again next year! But in the meantime, for all you Atlanta peeps, we are still open for business!

I would not have offered them to everyone if I didn't want to. I bought a lot of them, and the Grey Goose, specifically to share with everyone. Don't feel bad. :)

Out of a kind of respect for Alan, I'm not posting it publically. I wouldn't want to hurt his evil reputation. :lol: - but yes, one of my goals for the weekend was to get a picture of alan with one of these cupcakes. It took a LOT of convincing, but I got one! Maybe Stephen got a shot. I know he was there with his camera.

would you consider emailing it to me? it would be kept private of course, but a celeb with one of our cupcakes would make for a great photo to put up in our kitchen...