Origin review

Kazaum said:
Am I the only one who thinks it's a bit rude that everyone came into the forum giving reviews on a ripped album? Reguardless if they're going to buy it on release it or not.

Yeah, I feel like a goddamn chump too. I'm definitely buying the album (I'm super faithful... I bought Samael's last three albums just to get a listen, even though they were some of the worst music I've ever bought). I want to listen to the acoustic version of Ocean's Rise, dammit. And I live in the US. Gotta order from Plastic Head to get it on Halloween, I guess. =/

I_AM_SAD_:( said:
I should be banned because you don't agree with my opinions? Haven't I received enough persecution in this wretched life?

No, you shouldn't be banned, but I think you're expressing your opinion in a destructive rather than constructive way.

Someone I know (I don't like naming without permission) who heard this album had a similar opinion, that they were getting tired of hearing vintersorg and preferred the vocals on white by Lars...

I don't mind that much. I would agree though, that I've heard Vintersorg too much now. I'm not denouncing him, it's just that so many good projects these days have him singing.

THIS SITE also now has a review of Origin:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=258478

i believe its more of a matter of how you say it. if you dont like the mans vocals just say something like "i dont like them" or "id rather have x singing" but not HIS VOCALS SOUND LIKE SHIT,which is very rude and subjective.

btw, by whom have you been persecuted?

rammpeth said:
i believe its more of a matter of how you say it. if you dont like the mans vocals just say something like "i dont like them" or "id rather have x singing" but not HIS VOCALS SOUND LIKE SHIT,which is very rude and subjective.

btw, by whom have you been persecuted?

/slaps your hand

No feeding the troll!!!!

/scowls

I did the honest thing and actually bought it :saint:

It's wonderful, the flute at the beginning of Earth Imagery is so soothing and makes me think of Norway a lot (even though I've not been there).

i just got it today. its indeed genious. i have to say that while i really like vintersorgs vocals, it wouldnt be a bad idea to give lars a couple of songs on the next album