Boknagar - Origin

i love their first 3 albums. after that i somehow lost the interest in this bands. but i'll definitely try the new one.

The Hubster said:
I'll agree with you on that one. Garm's performance on the first (and second) album is fantastic - sounds like he's got a chainsaw stuck in his throat!

I do like Vortex's work though with the band though. I like each Borknagar "period" for it's own characteristics.

Garm is godly, but I actually prefer Vortex' vocals... there's something I just really, really love about them. Im not saying Vortex is BETTER than Garm just that I prefer him and I've always done.

hmm. yes ive always preferred a broccoli milkshake to an ice cream sundae. i cant exactly explain why, but theres just something i just really really love about broccoli milkshakes. im not saying ice cream sundae's are bad, i just prefer broccoli milkshakes and i always have.

NineFeetUnderground said:
hmm. yes ive always preferred a broccoli milkshake to an ice cream sundae. i cant exactly explain why, but theres just something i just really really love about broccoli milkshakes. im not saying ice cream sundae's are bad, i just prefer broccoli milkshakes and i always have.

Did you take two happy pills today instead of one :loco:

NineFeetUnderground said:
your sarcastic humour is aptly delivered lately :lol:

I'm going to check this out...