Orphaned Land / Suidakra US tour???

There's a huge Jewish community in Burke.

Really? Other than the Jewish community center on 236, I know of no such presence. Certainly not in my neighborhood. I also don't know about any kosher restaurants, which I did research for for my wedding to feed Orthodox guests who was attending. I think we had to go to DC to get food for them.

All I can say is that nothing (and I mean NOTHING) will make me miss the NYC show at BB King's. Not only the ticket price is great, but it's Orphaned Land goddammit!!

There are a lot of Poles in Chicago, but I don't know that I've seen them turn out in droves for Behemoth. Then again, that could be because the average Pole doesn't look much different than a 10th-generation American metalhead!
Maybe so, though there is this Polish guy at my work who is not really into metal, but does know about Behemoth and Vader.

Ok, yeah, so to prove me wrong, there were a group of guys hoisting a Polish flag at Behemoth last night. :lol:

Also, two ~70 year old women, one of whom was wearing a Behemoth shirt and banging her head. :headbang:

Neil