US Tour???

I just saw an interview somewhere with Yossi and something was mentioned about a US tour so I guess it really is true. I think I found the interview somewhere on this board.

I just saw an interview somewhere with Yossi and something was mentioned about a US tour so I guess it really is true. I think I found the interview somewhere on this board.
Yes, it is really true that a tour is being setup and everyone is working hard on this.
Will it happend at the end of the day? We will know when it will be announced by the band.

YESSSSSSS- your prayers have been answered:
http://www.orphaned-land.com/dates.html

08.03.2010 USA B.B. King's New York City, NY (tickets-TBC)
10.03.2010 Canada Les Foufounes Electriques Montreal, QC (tickets-TBC)
13.03.2010 Canada Wreck Room Toronto, ON (tickets-TBC)
14.03.2010 USA Bottom Lounge Chicago, IL (tickets-TBC)
22.05.2010 United Kingdom Underworld London (tickets-TBC)

It's not 100% certainty yet, but looking good!

Israeli progressive folk metal masters ORPHANED LAND will return to North America this March as direct support to SUIDAKRA. This tour is not to be missed as it's only hitting the following four cities:

March 08 - B.B. King Blues Club & Grill - New York, NY
March 10 - Les Foufounes Electriques - Montreal, QC
March 13 - Wreck Room - Toronto, ON
March 14 - Bottom Lounge - Chicago, IL

Commented ORPHANED LAND vocalist Kobi Farhi: "Shalom to our warriors of light in America! We are so excited to finally meet you, because we will tour the U.S. for the first time. We sure hope that more dates will be added to this tour and we can't wait to meet you all!"

Why does it say direct support to Suidakra? I thought Orphaned Land was headlining.

I wish they were doing a full tour, have tickets for NYC but I was hoping to see them two or three times.