ORwarriOR Covers revealed and another make of video!

And yet again I time my entry to this site with something awesome like this :D

The artwork looks really wicked. The uninitiated would have no clue that it is a metal band's cover art. Now I slip into paranoia mode, as to whether I get the limited edition or not.

@ 33 secs - The Arab air-drumming headbanger Yossi cracked me up :D So did the showing off of the man-legs after Shlomit [modelling?] appears and also the kicking of the footwear :D It seems like the guys had amazing fun doing the photoshoot.
The close-ups of the books the Arabs are holding will put the speculation between us consiracy theorists Anton and I to peace. Hats off to the photography crew yet again, it sends shivers down my spine reconcilling with the fact that such a thing was created.

EDIT: For those of you who have seen Global Metal [all I suppose] , this only reiterates what Bruce Dickinson says about a percentage of people from different cultures........

After seeing this video, realization has dawned upon me. We come from different cultures, different age groups, but deep down, all guys like doing stupid shit :D

WOW. I just saw the revamped myspace and official website, it looks amazing. The Myspace is by far the best I've seen so far, did you design it ?
P.S. the band photo covering the bio or is my page not loading properly?

I want everything!:) Doesn't it look amazing! And check what Kobi said about the booklet: "The whole artwork is mainly hand made as we are tired and a bit sick of too much photoshop works. I truly believe that the work these guys did for us is something really special and we are very lucky to have it. You will soon see that simply every page of the album’s booklet is a masterpiece!"