Oslo bombing

yes but unfortunately we have to pay to keep them locked up for life.

the average person who has done no harm to anyone pays taxes that cover the cost of food, clothing, medical treatment, etc ... for the life of the prisoner

I find that to be morally reprehensible

... but: NRK is reporting that an unknown group called "Helpers of the Global Jihad" have posted a message that this is only the beginning of the reaction to Norwegian periodicals publishing the Muhammed cartoons, according to Andrew Boyle, a journalist in Norway.

Not a big surprise the wind blows from the Near East.

Some fucked up shit, also some people in the building next to where the car exploded have been found dead. What did Norway ever do to deserve this?

I really think we need to just get Sarj and his family out of the boming raidus and just take out that entire section on planet earth. I am so sick of this bullshit. YOU KNOW something is going to happen in September this being the 10 year anniversary of my 3 friends and 3 cousins dying in NYC ....

Blow up the fucking holy land and whipe it off hte face of the planet so these morons have nothing left to fight for..

Is this racist ... yea probably, but I could give 2 shits. they cause more fucking chaos then anyone ... Kill em all let Satan sort em out.

Norway is such a cool place, and Oslo is home to many musicians I revere...hope these insane creeps get what they deserve for this neverending evil shit they pull.

God damnit! I'm planning to go on holiday there in a couple of weeks time (still going though, not letting terrorists scare me of living my normal live). My heart goes out to the vicitms and their relatives. I love scandinavia and all the people there. This type of stuff should not be happening there (or anywhere else for that matter).

Apparantly the shooter on the island is a big, blond white guy and he got arrested.

I just saw this on CNN. My condolences to Sneapsters from Norway. If this is really over a cartoon of Muhammad it is retarded beyond comprehension.

Now you know why Americans were dancing in the street when Osama was shot in the head. It didn't matter how long it took or how much it cost to get him or that it wouldn't stop other terrorist etc.

My only suggestion is be intelligent about finding the persons responsible for planning the attack, and then put the axe to them. Don't go off the handle and attack every brown person on the streets.

Don't go off the handle and attack every brown person on the streets.

Definitely agreed, but this shit really needs to stop. The radicals take everything so far up their asses that they always end up killing people everywhere!! They seem to have no boundaries for their idiocy.

I have no problem with muslims, only the extreme kind :)
But it's the same for extreme christians.

Don't be extreme, it's gay.

Edit: Unless it's metal.

Don't be extreme, it's gay.

Edit: Unless it's metal.

amen.jpg

Death penalty should be an option just for the safety of the general public in alot of instances. Though I can't honestly advocate blowing up Iraq/Iran/whatever because at the end of the day you're committing genoicide because of the actions of a small number of extremists.

Ill never understand any of this sort of sheer lunacy and idiocy, no matter how many times I hear it "explained" or what have you. This is how the world has unfortunately always been, and will always be. Just madness because some people are insane and cant be fucking helped or cant just settle their stupid shit down.

Oh shit !!! I'm sorry for the people who died!
Terrorist just kill innocent people who don't do anything remotely bad.
Last but not least I'll be in norway this summer for a 10 days vacation!
I hope nothing will happen again, if it will I think I'm not heading for norway