OSX is cool but...

OsX is not awesome because is written for that kind of hardware....I use it on my Hackintosh and it works very very well. The problem with windows it's that the more you use it and the more it becomes slow because the way it's written. Shitty register, shitty temp files and all these "hidden" things. A fresh windows machine is very fast but it deals very bad when you start to have lot of things installed...practicaly it creates lot of useless garbage. Moreover in some cases you have to deal with antivirus, firewall, antispyware, etc...

OsX is not awesome because is written for that kind of hardware....I use it on my Hackintosh and it works very very well. The problem with windows it's that the more you use it and the more it becomes slow because the way it's written. Shitty register, shitty temp files and all these "hidden" things. A fresh windows machine is very fast but it deals very bad when you start to have lot of things installed...practicaly it creates lot of useless garbage. Moreover in some cases you have to deal with antivirus, firewall, antispyware, etc...

This was my experience with windows from 95 to vista, but I'm barely experiencing any slowdown with 7 (had it since release day), for me it has that "it just works" feeling in abundance.