OT: BRITNEY GOES BALD

Yep. She's gone insane.

This was probably her final effort to get back into the spotlight. Her next step will find her dead, bleeding profusely in a bathtub...from her wrists.

1. Few years ago i shaved my 20inch long hair too - you can't fucking imagine how much of mental strength this took - i have some new respect for her.
2. After seeing Ripley in Alien 3 i have a small fetish for shaved women - you know - fantasies about wild sex with a strong independent and completely free woman ;) .
3. I love brunettes and i fucking hate blondes, so at least she is not / doesn't look like a blonde bimbo anymore.

Well it was a bold step :yuk: :p ;D

bjorn.jpg

I sent Speed a comment on his myspace about how Britney's gonna be coming for his job now... so, its damn funny you post that picture.

Hey, I kinda look like that...

britney.jpg
44q4tqh.jpg

Besides, I think she'll look great when she's a little more "styled". The picture posted IS a bit muppet-ish, and keep in mind that she hasn't exactly been too cute on all the paparazzi pics we've seen for the last few weeks. Picture yourself the old Britney but with no hair... that's what she's gonna look like, and I like the thought. :)