OT - Hot Guys (come on it had to be done!)

That's the only picture I've seen of him, but I'm definitely impressed by it. :Spin: As for wearing your band's own merchandise, I used to think it was kind of odd, but now that my band is getting shirts made, I'll be wearing my band's own merch too. When you have something to be proud of, why not show it off?

Well that was him back in his glorious youthful days. Another one of him I like is this one:
viking.jpg

This one kind of reminds me of Matt Moliti :)tickled: ):
early.jpg

And then Quorthon in his later years:
artist_5076.jpg

Yngvai X said:
Man, Quorthon died pretty young huh? Its a shame when stuff like that happens...

And more than 1 person at Progpower V told me I resembled Daniel gildenlow...

I hope you hit them.....HARD
:D

J-Dubya - Notorious PoS hater

Jax said:
Ahh there are way more than 3 women here, sorry to burst your bubble.

That said..let's see..

Chris Cornell..mmm yumma
Audioslave1-400.jpg

Jax, I've had conversations with women about how Cornell USED to have a great voice but now sounds like shit. They had agreed and also said how hot he USED to be until he cut off all his hair. Have you heard that before?

DISCLAIMER: And I'm not gay.

Walter_Langkowski said:
Jax, I've had conversations with women about how Cornell USED to have a great voice but now sounds like shit. They had agreed and also said how hot he USED to be until he cut off all his hair. Have you heard that before?

DISCLAIMER: And I'm not gay.

Nope, I hadn't heard either of those comments..I think he still sounds great, and as much as I adore long hair & thought he was beyond hot when his was long, I think he looks more mature and even tastier with short hair. To each their own, I guess. :)

Beelzebub said:
Well that was him back in his glorious youthful days. Another one of him I like is this one:
viking.jpg

This one kind of reminds me of Matt Moliti :)tickled: ):
early.jpg

And then Quorthon in his later years:
artist_5076.jpg

ok THAT aint hot! Its quite the reality check to see someone evolve or devolve as they age, again proving that looks dont mean anything in the end.

heres a new one to keep the thread alive..

Nathan Fillion - now he does not take a good picture so excuse me if you dont think he is hot (stuff you if you dont :loco: ) and he isnt drop dead gorgeous physically, he is more your take-home-to-mum kind of guy. His personality is awesome though and he is a very underrated actor.

[edit: take out stupid picture :(, try again next post]