OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you keep thinking anyone is going to listen to you and close this thread. You will need to try harder than that. Perhaps bribary will work.
This thread is the only thing that keeps the board going. The only way this thread closes is if the board gets shut down, and even then, there's nothing saying that the thread couldn't be salvaged and moved onto a different UM board. Also, if the board goes and this thread goes with it, no one would ever have any proof that I did, in fact, have the last word before it was shut down, but I'll be content to know it in my heart.

This thread is the only thing that keeps the board going. The only way this thread closes is if the board gets shut down, and even then, there's nothing saying that the thread couldn't be salvaged and moved onto a different UM board. Also, if the board goes and this thread goes with it, no one would ever have any proof that I did, in fact, have the last word before it was shut down, but I'll be content to know it in my heart.

Dont forget Jennifer!!! :heh: :D

Well, we could explain, but then we'd have to kill you.

Actually we'd probably just send NFF over to headbutt you. Either way...sucks for you. :D

You're assuming the moderators even read this thread anymore. Also, knowing the mods, they'd probably post after you, and then close the thread, making the results null and void, and we'd have to start all over again. And do you know how long it's taken us to get to 20498 posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.