OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Simpsons are on tonight...

May 4 • DOUBLE FEATURE 8:00 • Old Yeller Belly (EABF14) Stacy Keach guest voices as the owner of the Duff Brewing Company, which names Santa's Little Helper as its new spokesdog, resulting in SLH's original owner (from the first Christmas Special) to come back and claim that he still owns the dog (especially as Homer pretty much threw SLH out when Snowball II had to save Homer's life) 8:30 • I'm Spelling as Fast as I Can (EABF07) George Plimpton guest voices as himself when Lisa qualifies for the "Spellympics", only to be offered a scholarship to the "Seven Sisters" college of her choice if she lets a "cuter" competitor win

Damn, you guys got a bunch of posts in, actually had to read some to catch up on everything.
Looks like I'll be going to Texas to see Anthrax after all!!!! McAllen Texas and a friend is getting me backstage. I'm flying from Portland Oregon (after a 3+ hour drive to get there), land in San Antonio, stay at a friend's place, then concert Sunday night. Stay up all night, sleep on the flight back to Portland.

Im sure your have that bint avril vagina touring Canda soon
pukeface.gif

Yup, Metallica, Avril, Limp Bizkit, and Korn all in the same place at the same time. Too bad nobody thought to bomb the place. :D

It's never too late... I wouldn't mind sacrificing myself for the good of the human race and suicide-bombing the place.. think of me as a martyr.

Status
Not open for further replies.