OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

I am so freakin' bored right now. Must be the weather getting me all depressed. Not that we're having any weather, you see. But there's no sun either, and I think the gray is fucking with my head. It's not often you have to turn your lights on at 1 in the afternoon in Phoenix. It's so bad, I'm actually looking forward to folding laundry when it's done...

There. Discuss that.

So brat likes pootang :D

liberty.jpg

priceless.jpg

I need to figure out a way to get the computer at the self check out online so I can reply to you fucks. There are so many things I would reply to, but it's too late.
I'll just reply to the last couple.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Yeah, I know. He'll just have to use his imagination. Which means I'd be naked and there would be 3 of me and the whole box would disappear really fast. :lol:

You can imagine what I'd imagine the 3 bRaT's are doing to each other....
For example, rubbing the popsicle on one bRaT's nipples, then licking off the sweet orange flavor.....mmmmmmmmm.......

You know what I want you to do? I want you to go upstairs to that apartment where that guy keeps playing that Barry Manilow record "Copacabana" over and over and over again. I want you to ring the doorbell, and when he answers the door. I want you to stab him in the neck with a number 2 pencil over and over and over again because he must pay! Chop him up and put him in the freezer and as you leave the apartment, light the place on fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.