OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
vader1.x.gif

This one is still my favorite...

Originally posted by Anarchy X
Boo ya! High five!

Boo ya? Does anybody really say this anymore?
High five? Aren't we just a little too exited for the high five? Why don't you do the 'cabbage patch' or the 'running man' and show us all how truly victorious you really are in your statement.....

Now I got ppl giving me shit over the last word thread. The new album better drop soon so we can discuss AnThRaX
and not have these pitiful posts with the words "boo ya" and "high five" in them.

In fact, in honor of this particular thread, once I purchase "we've come for you all" I'm gonna scream out "BOO YA!" and then give the cashier a high five whilst saying "HIGH FIVE!"

Hey nff! Baptised the new neighbors with Refuse last night. When I first received it I took it to work and a coworker copied it. Him and his wife like it too. Hopefully, new Anthrax cohorts.
Word.

Originally posted by GregadetH
In fact, in honor of this particular thread, once I purchase "we've come for you all" I'm gonna scream out "BOO YA!" and then give the cashier a high five whilst saying "HIGH FIVE!"

And in honor of your post, next time someone talks to me I'm going to get extremely pissy and give a big boring condescending speech.

NOT the last word.

then metallica will just whip out their billfold with "onhand cash" not even including what they got in the bank, "shit! yall are cheap! thanks!" then give them 100,000,000,000 dollars and be like, "for your genorosity in your low prices, theres a tip for ya" then god will say "ENOUGH!!!!!!! METALLICA DIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.