OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
anthrax_moshing_maniac said:
brat what women would you shag? famous ones and not famous one :D

This question continues to be ignored. And if you thought there was too much sex talk on here now, just wait til you see what I come up with.
I'm gonna talk about sex MORE now:heh: because Greg hurt my feelings!
:erk:

Hmm...well, Angelina Jolie has a nice body (I noticed it last night), but collagen lips scare me to death. No one really comes to mind. Sorry. Maybe if you threw names out there? Cause I can't think of any at the moment. It's too early to be thinking at all.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Hmm...well, Angelina Jolie has a nice body (I noticed it last night), but collagen lips scare me to death. No one really comes to mind. Sorry. Maybe if you threw names out there? Cause I can't think of any at the moment. It's too early to be thinking at all.

Did Angelina Jolie do the collagen thing? I've seen pictures of her younger and I think she always had those full lips.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Maybe she started out on the full side, but there's a difference between Tomb Raider and say, Hackers.

She was in Hackers????!!! Holy shit, i barely remember that movie. i'm gonna have to go back and see that.

I went back to check out why you were discussing Angelina jolie, so I'll throw a few names out there: How about Alyssa Milano, Catherine Bell, Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore, Lita Ford (young--not now), Jennifer Connelly, Gina Gershon.

Thraxdude would be proud of me I think. :tickled: :Smug: :D

Yeah, she had super short hair, rather butch-looking if you ask me, but it's her. It's on TV every few weeks here, usually when there's nothing else on.

For your list:
Alyssa Milano-yes
Catherine Bell-don't know who she is
Jennifer Aniston-no, I don't think she's worth the hype
Demi Moore-when she had long curly hair, like in Mortal Thoughts, yes
Lita Ford-no, apparently I don't like blonds hehe
Jennifer Connelly-I've only seen her a couple times, but no
Gina Gershon-yeah, she was kinda cute in Face/Off

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Yeah, she had super short hair, rather butch-looking if you ask me, but it's her. It's on TV every few weeks here, usually when there's nothing else on.

For your list:
Alyssa Milano-yes
Catherine Bell-don't know who she is
Jennifer Aniston-no, I don't think she's worth the hype
Demi Moore-when she had long curly hair, like in Mortal Thoughts, yes
Lita Ford-no, apparently I don't like blonds hehe
Jennifer Connelly-I've only seen her a couple times, but no
Gina Gershon-yeah, she was kinda cute in Face/Off

Catherine Bell is on JAG. ANd she was in Bruce Almighty. Not sure where else?! Lita Ford was always kind of skanky IMO.

Where do they put Hackers on? Like TNT ot TBS or something like that?

anthrax_moshing_maniac said:
So brat would you have sex with a girl and are you bisexual :D also metal maiden can answer :D:p

bRaT did answer that one, my young padawan.:cool:

Maiden shall answer it next. And both bRaTpRiNcEsS and Metal Maiden shall tell us what they'd do to Gina..........

Status
Not open for further replies.