OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
last time anthrax were in downunder they said australia was like america without the americans.

i took high compliments from that,i just wish australia would get as badass as america in law enforcement,they dont fuck around over there,there is way too many civil liberty do gooders here!!!

and also fuck the refugees that enter our country illegally on boats from indonesia!!! thats my bitch for the day lol

MrThrax,

With all due respect, America has a SHITLOAD of "Do-Gooders" who let the scum walk the Earth.

I am just glad, that we have a Republican President & Congress who will not infringe upon my right to "Bear Arms" and defend myself against the scum. Luckily I live in a small town in a rural area, that truly believes in guns!

Not a lot of crime in our area, seeing as the average homeowner, has enough "hardware" to let a Shitload of daylight thru a perp!

Everyone is entitled to there opinion but I never understood why the media wants to call every gun an "assault" rifle/gun?

When a drunk hits his wife/husband/gay lover/pet/aquaintance with his/her/its fists, they are not entitled "assault fists". Likewise, when a drunk kills someone in his/her/its car, it's not an "assault" vehicle!

In a similair vein if I crushed my wives head with a brick, it's not called an "assault" brick.

My friends ALL TECHNOLOGY IS NEUTRAL! It is the intent with which it is used, that determines, what it is.....and that is up to EACH AND EVERY INDIVIDUAL!!!

Think about it!

I never understood why the media is obsessed with the word "allegedly". That word should be taken out of the dictionary. If you have 15 witnesses saying the same thing, there's nothing "alleged" about it.

And mrthrax, America is just as bad about refugees. Living four hours from the Mexican border, I know all about it.

Originally posted by SLAYER85
were the hell do all these weird smileys come from, like the spanking the ass one and all that shit
There's a bunch of different sites, like http://www.plauder-smilies.de/ and http://mysmilies.com/

If you ever see one you like and want to see where it came from, just right-click on it and "Copy location", then paste it in your browser.

And now, Anthrax the smilie:

musik010.gif
musik026.gif

Originally posted by nafnikufesin
It's more subtle than that...we infiltrate your society with people like Pamela Anderson and Shania Twain, and then before you know it, you're watching Mike Meyers movies :lol:

Like that movie "Canadian Bacon." So true, so true.

Btw, jeffasin, you have 333 posts. You're halfway there! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.