OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
a russian orgasm, speaking for a landmass not an individual, that would probably be like some initial force like a huge nuclear warhead(dick) then the enragement(la strokeina) then the explosion(the peak) then the fallout(money shot)

I haven't lost my mind. Let's get back to this subject, please:

Originally posted by Thra:rofl:ude
I don't beleive all that b.s. about how impossible it is for chicks to have orgasms. In my experience, most chicks do have orgasms.
And the ones who do have orgasms (I'd guess about 75-80% of the female population), have multiple orgasms.
The other 20-25% just need to fucking be more relaxed. :)
:D

listen to charlie dont cheat or milk for a good example of the blast beat,i dont know the full technical term,but its the constant barrage on the snare,alot of drummers do it but not like charlie!

i am pretty sure charlie invented the blast beat,other drummers might have something similar before him but he sure beats the fuck outta the drumkit,a drummer would be able to give u a more precise view as to what the fuck he is actually doing lol

u dont hear him do it much in anthrax now,cause everyone played the shit outta it and it gets boring after a while,especially if every damn song has it littered through!

Status
Not open for further replies.