OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we got the moisture, yep, snow probably. But, I'm on the Eastern side of Washington, and it's dry over here. Very cold in winter, hot in summer. We're supposed to have snow soon though. And they say there's global warming.

Metal Maiden said:
Gasoline :wave:

How's the wife & family?

:wave:
:)
You must have seen me on the list. I have just been soooo busssyyyyy!!!!! We had some problems at work with some of the things I was working on or my group was working on, so I have been fixing those problems. It keeps me busy here. THen, I leave, drive 45 minutes, hang out with Ryan, eat dinner, hang out some more with Ryan, wife, and baby, then do the baths, then do bedtime, then I screw around with football or e-mail and clean up the house, then....finally go to bed. It's a vicious cycle. I am not complaining but I have no time to do anything anymore. What the hell did I fill my time with before I had kids???!!!! I don't remember anymore. The baby has been sleeping a lot better, but somehow I still go to bed late every night.

I did manage to see Slayer last Friday. But, I won't be going out again for quite a while.

What's Madison going out as for Halloweeen? (I think it's Madison--forgive me if I'm wrong?)

I like taking the kids out Halloween night with their pillow cases. My son is going to be the Grim Reaper this year. I guess he's been watching too much Grim and Evil.

Joe's going to be Spongebob Squarepants. Tonya will be a pumpkin. We're doing the in-law thing and then the trick-or-treating thing with my nephews. Joe's never been before. I've been trying to teach him to say "trick or treat" but he just looks at me like I'm stupid. I'm sure he'll pick it up when he hears his cousin "Bush" saying it. :lol:

My wifes doing the passing out this year. She did some bitchin' decorating yesterday. She put one skull with bat wings up, I thought I was walking into an Overkill video. Thanks Baby!!

I didn't decorate this year. The kids are still too young to get really, really into it. Plus, I hate decorating an apartment. Next year will be different.

I had two mini pumpkins in my kitchen window, but they got funky and I had to throw them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.