OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got the windows tinted on my dad's car for their gift. I haven't even figured out what to buy people, let alone go out and get anything. I still have to figure out what to get Tonya for her birthday and them come up with more ideas for Christmas.

Note to Brat. On Sunday I dug out an old copy of Anthrax on HBB where they promoted the first HBB tour. The Tape still had commercials on it. And low and behold your SVU hottie was in a Strohs commercial where he asked the bartender about his tab being a little to high and he finds out Alex his dog ran the bill up. Alex from Strohs, now thats a dog that a party with when I'm in the dog house. BTW your hottie had more hair too!! :D

DarbysDad said:
Note to Brat. On Sunday I dug out an old copy of Anthrax on HBB where they promoted the first HBB tour. The Tape still had commercials on it. And low and behold your SVU hottie was in a Strohs commercial where he asked the bartender about his tab being a little to high and he finds out Alex his dog ran the bill up. Alex from Strohs, now thats a dog that a party with when I'm in the dog house. BTW your hottie had more hair too!! :D
HAHA, shut up. I know he had more hair then. :D

Actually, last night, I was watching an old one on USA and he stripped down to his undies! That was a great view. The only thing I'd change about it is he was wearing gray bikini briefs, and I think men's bikini briefs should be outlawed. But it was nice seeing him out of his shirt and tie for a change. :D

I just got monitored at work, and the lady that did pissed me off. Telling me during the call, how to troubleshoot stuff that I helped develope the troubleshooting for. She gave me some reason why I did it wrong, and I shot through that fast and hard. My boss even noticed how pissed I was...damn stupid people. My boss sent an email to her boss too.

Status
Not open for further replies.