OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious, check this out I took a step back in my career, money and stress wise but I'm so much better for it. Granted I get a little bored sometimes but I will request more work in the near future and with that I'll get a raise. I'm analyzing and working a postition no one has done b4. A career is cool but living in the office isn't.

Yeah, do yo know anything about drugs. We're a Pharmcacy and Medical Management compant. I set pricing on generic drugs but we have all kinds of phone positions for Pharmacy Techs. We're owned by a large Managed Care(HMO) company. You know them because they operate in Washington too.

Not really, but I can learn. And I definitely know how to work over a phone.

Ever walk an 80 year old lady over the phone through taking a nickel sized watch battery out of the computer? And then put it back. Oh yeah, tons of fun. There's others. Like removing and installing modems over the phone. Great fun. Or reseating RAM.

damn you do customer support for PCs I take it. You could hook up with ar IS group. We offices in Mercer Island, WA and Lake Oswego OR I think. Don't know about the local IS folks up there though. I'm learning about drugs as we speak. I came from the HMO business(6 years) and between that and this I dicked around with consulting\temp gigs and 2 perm gigs that blew. One perm gig paid good but my boss was straight but he was a bitch, no bueno. One cool thing is I consulted for UPS for a year which was real cool but they weren't hiring. As also did some tax analysis for my Dad too.

You should support me. Damn I'm good with software and data warehouses but I need to catch up on hardware. I understand but I couldn't support a system like you guys do.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Yeah, that and I made a giant batch of pancakes to freeze. Damn I'm bored....
Can you send some pancakes over for my son and niece this weekend? Please tell me it's quitting time on Friday already. :Spin:

Status
Not open for further replies.