OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmm....

I never ask about women at my husband's work. I'm pretty confident that he'll never find anyone else who will put up with his shit.

He is the jealous freak in our relationship. It's beyond annoying (and retarded). So I wouldn't do that to anyone else, ever.

THE BEST BLONDE JOKE YET
A blonde had just gotten a new sports car and was out for a drive when she
accidentally cut off a truck driver. He motioned for her to pull over.

When she did, he got out of his truck and pulled a piece of chalk from his pocket. He drew a circle on the side of the road and gruffly commanded the blonde "stand in that circle and DON'T MOVE!" He then went to her car and cut up her leather seats.

When he turned around she had a slight grin on her face, so he said "Oh you

think that's funny? Watch this!" He gets a baseball bat out of his truck and breaks every window in her car.

When he turns and looks at her she has a smile on her face. He is getting really mad. He gets his knife back out and slices all her tires. Now she's laughing. The truck driver is really starting to lose it.

He goes back to his truck and gets a can of gas, pours it on her car and

sets it on fire. He turns around and she is laughing so hard she is about to fall down.
"What's so funny?" the truck driver asked the blonde.

She replied, "Every time you weren't looking, I stepped outside the circle!"

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Hmmmmm....

I never ask about women at my husband's work. I'm pretty confident that he'll never find anyone else who will put up with his shit.

He is the jealous freak in our relationship. It's beyond annoying (and retarded). So I wouldn't do that to anyone else, ever.
I work with way too many ugly people for my wife to worry about it. I used to be jealous with an evil bitch girlfriend I had that I mentioned in TD's thread, but that was because she was extremely jealous. So, of course, she ended up cheating on me one day. I have seen this happen other times too, to other people. I find the people that are the most jealous are usually the ones most likely to break down and cheat so they are all worried about it happeneing to the one they are with. Doesn't always work out that way, just a trend.

Me and my wife are cool. She's allowed to look, I am allowed to look. But it never gets any further than that although, She keeps a list and I keep a list. :lol: :)

Every relationship should have a list. :lol:

I've found that all being jealous does is make you nuts over something you can't do anything about anyway. It won't make the situation any better, so why bother? And when it gets worse, your jealous rage will prevent you from seeing that you fucked up. That's too much energy to waste going crazy.

As for girls at his work, he's a mechanic so there aren't that many. I've heard about one that they refer to as "It's Pat", so I'm not real worried there. :lol:

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Every relationship should have a list. :lol:

I've found that all being jealous does is make you nuts over something you can't do anything about anyway. It won't make the situation any better, so why bother? And when it gets worse, your jealous rage will prevent you from seeing that you fucked up. That's too much energy to waste going crazy.

As for girls at his work, he's a mechanic so there aren't that many. I've heard about one that they refer to as "It's Pat", so I'm not real worried there. :lol:
Brat, does he work in a dealership? There's usually a couple of tramps that cashier inside. Per My Brother who once was a mechanic at a large dealership? At least your not jealous, I get jealous a little some times but I don't waste too much energy on it. :)

He used to work in a dealership. Then he discovered the joys of fleet maintenance. He now works for an ambulance company, and he loves it there. I met most of the women he works with at a company softball game, and I wasn't worried. :D

Basically I've decided that you can't control someone else's actions. If he's going to fuck someone else, I can't stop him. So why get insane about it maybe happening? That's just stupid. I've had some jealous episodes in the past, but it's usually something pretty extreme that I end up getting flowers for, which means he knows it was fucked up to begin with, because he stopped being the flower-giving kind of guy years ago. :)

I refuse to believe that you don't check out any girls ever. Now, maybe she should be smart like the rest of us and keep her mouth shut, but to expect her not to look is just a wee bit crazy.

And looking doesn't mean a damn thing, as the other married folk on this board can tell you. :)

Turn the tables and see how she likes it. Point out every nice ass/rack combination and tell her how you would like make them squeal like a pig. Then ask her how she likes it.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
I refuse to believe that you don't check out any girls ever. Now, maybe she should be smart like the rest of us and keep her mouth shut, but to expect her not to look is just a wee bit crazy.

And looking doesn't mean a damn thing, as the other married folk on this board can tell you. :)

One of my wifes and my favorites is:
"It doesn't matter where you get your appetite as long as you eat at home"
or
"You can look at the menu, you just can't eat anything"

r4225056260.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.