OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riehlthing said:
Oh, and before you name a Richard Bachman, only one of those books connects, because those aren't "King" books. And the one that does connect, it connects to a King novel released at the same time and King explains what he did to connect them in those novels themselves. If you haven't read Regulators and Desperation yet, after you read them you'll find out.

Actually, there are a couple of links. Check Roadwork and The Long Walk.

Scott

Anyone wanna trade an appartment in any of the southern states for an appartment in Quebec City, Canada? Hell, I'll even throw in my car and my life savings just to move out of this fuckin' igloo. Anyone ?

mentalmeltdown said:
Anyone wanna trade an appartment in any of the southern states for an appartment in Quebec City, Canada? Hell, I'll even throw in my car and my life savings just to move out of this fuckin' igloo. Anyone ?
Maiden's concerts there are already done. There's nothing there worth having. Your life savings are in Canadian dollars too, I assume.

SCott308 said:
Actually, there are a couple of links. Check Roadwork and The Long Walk.

Scott
I know that Desperation connects to Dark Tower, and thus so does Regulators. But, the other Bachman didn't as far as I remember. Might have to find my copies again. Long Walk was one of my favorites of those. Roadwork was probably my least favorite of those books.

mentalmeltdown said:
You can have this place. I'm moving in March/April. My lease is up in May but I'm sure they'll let you sign one of your own, since they're bitching about us leaving the place vacant. Your igloo might have thawed out by then, though.

Riehlthing said:
I know that Desperation connects to Dark Tower, and thus so does Regulators. But, the other Bachman didn't as far as I remember. Might have to find my copies again. Long Walk was one of my favorites of those. Roadwork was probably my least favorite of those books.
There's a list in the front of Wolves of the Calla of all the DT related books. Other books connect to other books, but all that connect to DT are on that list.

Okay, high today is 45, low 36. Currently at 43 with windchill takes it to 36. That concludes today's weather from Walla Walla...sorry not as beautiful as some others on the board, but hey, you get what you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.