OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, back from my course in Ottawa...what? Nobody's posted to this thread in a week? Well, I have to do something about that...

Yeah, the Lakers will dust themselves off and be the force to be reckoned with in the playoffs. The playoffs are a whole new season, and I think they just wanted to give themselves a challenge by not having home court advantage all the way through for once. Very sporting of them.

Originally posted by anthrax_moshing_maniac
i wish that the sports in england were as good as american sports english football possabally the lamest thing next to metallica

To prevent the confusion between American football and English football (soccer). The English version will now be called "fag-ball".
-Adam Corolla (he said something like that)

mmmm yeah kings go all the way this year.............still hope fer a lakers kings conference final tho,that will be wicked, but sac winning in 6 i reckon :) heh heh

hope the rockets take on the lakers at some point in the playoffs too, i want to see shaq go in the playoffs against the dude that cost him his all star spot........

i still cant get over the fact that australia beat england in soccer!!!

how embarrasing for england,we beat hem at cricket,rugby league and at there own national sport.

english football is shit 22 men running round in shorts chaseing a ball then have showers together not my thing
american sports are the best
As opposed to American football, where there are 44 men that bend over in tight pants (not counting special teams), then still chase a ball and then have showers together. Not sure where you're going with that statement :lol:

American Football is awesome. I had the last word for awhile for once...I didn't want to bring it back up if I was the one with the last word. I think that's a record for me, like a week with the last word.

i dunno i guess it's an english thing were i despise all the football player swho go out and spend 2 million on a pair of shows stuff like that really gets to me and makes me hate stuff
some of the cunts spend something like 8 million a week something silly like that
i think the reason why england lost to australia is cause england are at sports!!!

Originally posted by mrthrax
hey nff are u a fan of cricket,canada is playing the world cup.
I'm not a fan of cricket, can't say that I know much about it at all except that it takes a really long time to play. However, I am aware that Canada is in the World Cup, and have even miraculously won their first game. I'm enough of a sports fan in general to root for Canada even when I don't know much about the sport itself. That being said, I'm glad that Canada is in pool B so they won't have to get smoked by Australia and England.

i dunno i guess it's an english thing were i despise all the football player swho go out and spend 2 million on a pair of shows stuff like that really gets to me and makes me hate stuff
some of the cunts spend something like 8 million a week something silly like that
Yeah, but athletes are like that in North America too, especially in the big four sports. They demand millions upon millions of dollars a year, then don't even put in an effort in some games so they can "rest up for the playoffs", while the average fan can't even afford to take his family to a game. We've got some fucked up priorities in this world.

Originally posted by bRaTpRiNcEsS
Only cause NFF wasn't here...I don't think it counts if it's by default... :D
Thanks, Brat...I didn't want to have to be the first one to state the bleedin' obvious :D

@anthrax_moshing_maniac: No, unless some sort of miracle happens so that Canada qualifies for the next round, Canada won't even be playing England because they're in different pools. Canada's win came against Bangladesh.

i used to loath cricket especiialy the test matches thast go for three days.

the world cup format of 50 overs can be very exiting,i have always wondered why in baseball the all the fielders have gloves.

only the wicket keeper has gloves in cricket.

Status
Not open for further replies.