OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarbysDad said:
I think Brat should have the last word - or maybe me :D

Hell yeah. I take a couple days off and I come back to find a lot of silly shit. You kids are losing it. Everyone knows this is the Monty Python quote thread, not the Simpsons. :p

And from what I read to catch up, no one answered my question: What the fuck is up with Rob's hair? I was checking out pics, and from the thumbnails, I couldn't figure out who the fuck it was. I got scared and thought they changed members again. :dopey:

Oh here's another piece of joy from my world: my genius husband lost his wallet, so when he called the bank to cancel his debit and credit cards, they told him they had to cancel mine too, because they're on the same account. When that wallet turns up, it's going right up his ass.

The thing is, there is nowhere his wallet could have gone. He had it in the morning when he had to make a phone call, and then he didn't go anywhere the entire rest of the day. It should just be sitting on the counter. The only explanation is that someone broke in and took it, but they didn't take anything else AND he was home the whole time. And I know the kids didn't take it, because they've gotten it before and the first thing they do is throw his license, credit cards, etc. all over, and we tore the house apart and it's like the damn thing vanished. I'd be a lot more understanding if he dropped it at the store or something like that.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Oh here's another piece of joy from my world: my genius husband lost his wallet, so when he called the bank to cancel his debit and credit cards, they told him they had to cancel mine too, because they're on the same account. When that wallet turns up, it's going right up his ass.
Maybe that's where he lost it in the first place...

The eyes wide opened smilie is getting old. Really.

On a totally unrelated subject, I just replenished my alcohol reserves for some time... 4 bottles of Stoli, 2 bottles of St-Rémy brandy, 2 bottles of Stock 84, 1 bottle of Johnnie Walker, 2 bottles of St-Léger scotch. Should last me a couple of livers, I mean months.

Then how about this one:
moon.gif

:yow: You've stated your opinion, and I respect it, BUT......:yow:
This thing is bigger than you and me man...And I can't stop!!!:yow:

:yow: There's just something about this big eyed little psycho that I don't think I'll ever be able to post without him representing:yow:

:yow: This big eyed fuck even got me banned....But he's still the greatest!!:yow:

:yow: ---------:yow: _________:yow: >>>>>>:yow: ........:yow: /////////:yow:

GregadetH said:
In all seriousness I'll say this as respectfully as I can.

Stop the goddamn smilie whoring.

I don't know why it bothers me so, but it does. :erk:

:yow: :yow:
You lied connived and pressed flesh till 1600 was
your address.
The chameleon at the podium whose words cause pandemonium.
A nation under stress, you must confess about an
executive mess.
You want me to believe; like Copperfield only tricks
up your sleeve!

Once a ho' always a ho', u keep wheeling and killing
at will.
Ever since you took oath you keep feeding the people
fake hope.
Your platform's weak, plus you're a thief, you need
to be impeached.
Mysterious deaths, illeagal funds, oh what a mighy
web you've spun!