OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put it on page two and brought back to one I rule :hotjump:

Rem it's cool you're supporting the economy buy purchasing durable goods. Homer will forgive you.

NFF Now I'm troo - Fuck there goes S442, V8, WCFYA and my thougts of buying SOWN (with bonus stuff) out the fucking door :D

remington69 said:
YEah, but I would've liked to not spend it on this. We were going to buy an original Simpsons animation cel tomorrow at Wizard World Chicago, but now we'll spend that cash on a new washer.

Newlyweds are easy to pick out, because they still talk about buying animation cels.

Married with children means the only Simpsons animation in your house is on Sunday nights at 7. Unless you're living large and catching the repeats at 10.

Enjoy it while you can, rem. When you get to where I am, a broken washer will literally break your heart and you'll cry about it. Which hasn't happened to me yet, but I've had a few nightmares about it and I know that I WILL cry when it does. My washer is almost as important to me as my hot water heater. Oh, and the dishwasher. I'll end up as one of NFF's patients when my dishwasher goes.

I was so cool before I had kids.......... :Smug:

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Enjoy it while you can, rem. When you get to where I am, a broken washer will literally break your heart and you'll cry about it. Which hasn't happened to me yet, but I've had a few nightmares about it and I know that I WILL cry when it does. My washer is almost as important to me as my hot water heater. Oh, and the dishwasher. I'll end up as one of NFF's patients when my dishwasher goes.

:tickled: My sister was telling me the exact same thing on Saturday!! She has 3 kids under 5 and their washer is constantly going.

We did the adult thing and spent our money on a new washer. And, I got excited about it having a fabric softener dispenser. I'm truly an adult now.

Status
Not open for further replies.