OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second page...tsk, tsk!

Went to a wedding last night where most of the guests were Polish. It was an interesting experience. There was a polish band and no one was speaking English. But, I must say, Polish folks know how to cut a rug. They were dancing up a storm.

It took me about 5 tries and 20 minutes to get this to load on these shitty servers so I feel I should say something, but I have nothing to say except for that I have nothing to say. Mmmm meta.

remington69 said:
Second page...tsk, tsk!

Went to a wedding last night where most of the guests were Polish. It was an interesting experience. There was a polish band and no one was speaking English. But, I must say, Polish folks know how to cut a rug. They were dancing up a storm.

My daughter's godmother is from Poland. She thinks her English sucks, but I've never had a problem with it. Also, she's more Catholic than the Pope, but other than that, she fits in pretty well. I don't know how well she dances, but damn, she can cook!

I am proud. I'll turn you all into believers, I tell you. Even though I actually didn't like the pilot, because even though I was thrilled that Clark Johnson (Homicide: Life on the Street) directed many of the first and second season episodes, Reed Diamond (also from Homicide) played Terry, and we all know how that turned out for him.

But I was able to get past that and now look where I am. Although I should warn you, season 4 doesn't match up to the first three, in my humble opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.