OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riehlthing said:
hey, what's with the anthrax references?
Hey, you should know that bylaw 24.2 governing this thread states that there shall be at least 1 Anthrax reference for every 125 posts in this thread.

This of course follows bylaw 24.1 that states there shall be at least one Monty Python reference for every 112 posts.

On that note...nee!

At the top of the page, click "User CP". On the next page, click "Edit Options" on the left hand side, then scroll down about two thirds and you'll see a section for thread display options. One of the drop down boxes lets you pick how many posts you want to see per page.

Speaking of the little devil, how's he doing with Amanda?

My three year old nephew is starting to hate my 1 yr old neice now. She started to walk, and now is getting into his toys. How dare she! (Although, it's the same exact thing he did to his older brother)

remington69 said:
I'm almost done with the second season of The Shield. Good stuff indeed. And violent. Love the violence.

Second season....well it all runs together to me, but I believe the running theme is how to fuck with Armadillo Quinterra. I can't decide if I like him or the Armenian mob (season 3) better. That thing with the feet still freaks me out even though the shit's been in reruns for a while. Oh, and the one gang member, Diego, every time they bust down his door, he's going down on his girlfriend, and she starts getting PISSED. It's funny.

Has anyone ever done an actual POLL in the Anthrax forum where people can click on either Joey, John, or Both as their favorite singer(s)?

:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.