OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
remington69 said:
Was it real Absinthe? I was watching a show on the Travel Channel (I think) talking about how most Absinthes have diluted thujone in it.

I don't think so. It didn't give me any of the effects that you hear so much about. I followed the instructions perfectly and didn't mess anything up. I bought the spoon, the glass, the sugar cubes. NOTHING. It just tasted like a really crappy Jagermeister:puke: but I did get a bottle of liquor from overseas. I thought it would have gotten taken from customs for sure. My half empty bottle sat on my shelf for months until my oldest brother got totally wasted and drank it all and told me that he wanted to fight me:lol: :lol:

Where am I NFF?

Think I'm #2, and I bet some people would say that fits right in.

Alright, time to catch up.

Rem, telling ya, Seahawks are the team in the NFC this year. And as for a book, read "The World According To Garp," really screwed up book, but a good one. Tried getting NFF to read it. Here's a little something about it, Garp's father was an injured soldier who had an erection alot, but was mentally gone. Garp's mom got on top of the erection and that's how Garp came about. The rest of the book is pretty much along the same lines, really fucked up.

Farts should not count as the last word, so I'm taking it back, from me. Gotta add to my post count.

Haven't barbecued in forever, shit, don't even own one. I prefer making terriyaki chicken or tacos, minus the blah big word stuff Rem was talking about.

Haven't run over any stupid people lately, but should have. And got myself that set route, never have to deal with those damn Californistanians unless they sneak up here.

I'll make up for it. And btw, you're going to hate me soon. Getting a laptop next week sometime. Well, when it arrives in the mail anyways. And shortly after that will be me getting an internet account with Cingular to use whereever.

oh yeah, for the person that said fudge packer should be the last word.

Nigel.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.