OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short... Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Revelations Ch XIII, v.18

urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh My spelling isent good you know like in Indian they have some elephant looking thing they pray to i dunno what there called but do they believe in god or that thing they pray to i dunno it's confuesing theres so many relegions and there all cancers
did that make any sense?!?!?

Here, I used the old babelizer ( http://home.cwru.edu/cgi-bin/multibabel ) to try and translate anthrax moshing maniac's last post:

"urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, of that one my linkings knows isent to them of epellation, as in Indian has certain the well-taken care of one of the elephant to the thing of which they demand with dunno of the I, that what here, only to the creeds in a God or this thing, the demand with dunno of her therefore very confuesing of theres of relegions and indicates all the fact of the cancers, those gives to the form here each possible?!?!? Felt"

I couldn't figure out how to turn on my computer. Damnit. Guess it'll remain a mystery to me.
I usually use babelfish.altavista.com myself.
Speak English or Die became
It communicates the dice of English.

nafnikufesin said:
Here, I used the old babelizer ( http://home.cwru.edu/cgi-bin/multibabel ) to try and translate anthrax moshing maniac's last post:

"urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, of that one my linkings knows isent to them of epellation, as in Indian has certain the well-taken care of one of the elephant to the thing of which they demand with dunno of the I, that what here, only to the creeds in a God or this thing, the demand with dunno of her therefore very confuesing of theres of relegions and indicates all the fact of the cancers, those gives to the form here each possible?!?!? Felt"
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

That was the hardest I've ever laughed at this messageboard. I actually laughed so hard, I cried!

ThraxDude said:
That was the hardest I've ever laughed at this messageboard. I actually laughed so hard, I cried!
It was hardest, the one than I laugh to me of everything to this messageboard. True river therefore hard, shouted towards outside! :D

A quick post to keep the thread on the first page...

Other than that, still counting the days until the US release of WCFYA - and Anthrax w/ Motorhead on May 11th in Montreal... I'll camp in front of the venue if I have to, and that my friends, with our tame Canadian weather is an act of lunacy, but then, my nickname is MENTALmeltdown ... heeehaaaw...

I just got back from the London show my neck is swore my eyes are swore my throat is swore my whole body is swore my clothes were sticking against my body i more than lived upto my name tonite i got outside the astoria at 3pm waited outside for fucking hours freezing my bollocks off got right up the front would i do it again FUCK YEAH

anthrax_moshing_maniac said:
I just got back from the London show my neck is swore my eyes are swore my throat is swore my whole body is swore my clothes were sticking against my body i more than lived upto my name tonite i got outside the astoria at 3pm waited outside for fucking hours freezing my bollocks off got right up the front would i do it again FUCK YEAH

You shouldn't swear so much
lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.