OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nafnikufesin said:
Hang on, Antonio wants to type something here:

ZAQQQQQQQB iw3ei9 KJEDD,L

I can actually understand what the li'l fellow canadian says:

"When I grow up, I wanna drink Rickard's Red and listen to heavy metal"

After that he rambles on about something I can't quite understand... an oversized AC/DC tee shirt and getting thrown off a metal contest website by a bunch of poseurs... :D any clues about what he's saying here?? :lol:

mentalmeltdown said:
I can actually understand what the li'l fellow canadian says:

"When I grow up, I wanna drink Rickard's Red and listen to heavy metal"

After that he rambles on about something I can't quite understand... an oversized AC/DC tee shirt and getting thrown off a metal contest website by a bunch of poseurs... :D any clues about what he's saying here?? :lol:
Whatever you've been smoking, I want some, too, even if it's just to understand Antonio for a couple of minutes :lol:

Jeezaloo! ... you bunch of stoners!!! Can't a guy have an imaginative mind without having recourse to illicit substances??? :D
And to answer your queries, yes, I brought enough of the "stuff" for everyone: share and share alike!

I have plenty of beer all of the time but TY, you're gonna have to go BYOB because all I drink is the silver bullet and sapporo. Justin drinks MGD's I think. We get that sometimes.

Duff taste: "Your beer tastes like swill to us; only a swine would drink this"
On the other hand, Fudd is not much better either!

Canadian beers are the only true beers on our continent... For the real taste, if you ever get a chance, there is one of the world's finest micro-breweries in QC called Unibroue.. they make excellent beers for all tastes...

Status
Not open for further replies.